The IELTS Listening test will take 30 minutes another 10 minutes are provided to transfer your answer to answer sheet.
MINTONS CAR MART Customer Enquiry Answers
Click here to view Answers
Section I, Questions 1-10
- 1.4 litres /1.4 liters 1
- light/ sky
- Dr/ Doctor
Section 2, Questions 11-20
11 & 12 IN EITHER ORDER
Section 3, Questions 21-30
- 5th May
- 16th July/ Friday 16th July
- clear / was clear 23
- (an/the) outline / (a/the) course outline
- (the) 2nd half
- (standard of) teaching / (standard of) teachers
- discussion / group discussion
- written work
- student support/ support for students
Section 4, Questions 31-40
- 12.5 %
- incineration plants
- soil conditioner
- business cards
SECTION 1 Оuestions 1-10
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS ANDIOR A NUMBER for each answer.
SECTION 2 Оuestions 11-20
Questions 11 and 12
Choose TWO letters A-E.
What TWO advantages does the speaker say Rexford University has for the students he is speaking to?
- A -higher than average results in examinations
- B -good transport links with central London
- C-near London Airport
- D- special government funding
- E -good links with local industry
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD for each answer.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
- The speaker says international students at UK universities will be
- A-offered accommodation with local families.
- B-given special help by their lecturers.
- C-expected to work independently.
- What does the speaker say about university accommodation on campus?
- A- places are given to undergraduates.
- B-No places are available for postgraduates with families.
- C- limited number of places are available for new postgraduates.
- Students wishing to live off-campus should apply
- A- several months in advance.
- B-two or three weeks in advance.
- C-at the beginning of term.
- The university accommodation officer will
- A-send a list of agents for students to contact.
- B-contact accommodation agencies for students.
- C-ensure that students have suitable accommodation.
- With regard to their English, the speaker advises the students to
- A-tell their lecturers if they have problems understanding.
- B-have private English lessons when they arrive.
- C-practise their spoken English before they arrive.
Need Assistance with IELTS
SECTION 3 Questions 21-30
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS ANDIORA NUMBER for each answer.
SECTION 4 Questions 31-40
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
HOUSEHOLD WASTE RECYCLING
- By 2008, carbon dioxide emissions need to be .. … lower than in 1990.
- Recycling saves energy and reduces emissions from landfill sites and ……………….
- People say that one problem is a lack of …………………….. sites for household waste. At the ‘bring banks’, household waste is sorted and unsuitable items removed.
- Glass designed to be utiliscd for ………………………….. cannot be recycled with other types of glass.
- In the UK…………………………., tons of glass is recycled each year.
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TW O WORDS for each answer.
- Accommodation Request Form IELTS.
- Birth Statistics IELTS LISTENING TEST.
- Car Insurance IELTS Listening
- CHILDREN’S ART AND CRAFT WORKSHOPS IELTS Listening
- DISSERTATION INFORMATION IELTS LISTENING.
- Dreamtime Travel Agency Tour Information.
- Good bye part for John IELTS listening Test
- HOST FAMILY APPLICANT IELTS Listening
- How Does The Women Travel Every Day IELTS Listening Test?
- Kate and Luki’s Conversation IELTS Listening Test.
- LIBRARY INFORMATION IELTS Listening.
- MIC HOUSE AGENCY — REPAIRS IELTS LISTENING TEST.
- Name of agent Flagstone IELTS Listening Test.
- NOTES Christmas Dinner IELTS LISTENING.
- NOTES ON SOCIAL PROGRAMME IELTS.
- Notes on sports club IELTS Listening
- OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT IELTS LISTENING TEST
- Programme of Activities for First Day
- Title of conference Future Directions in Computing
- Transport From Airport To Milton Listening
- Transport Survey IELTS Listening Test.
- VIDEO LIBRARY APPLICATION FORM IELTS LISTENING
- What Does Her briefcase look like IELTS Listening Test?