New Book Releases IELTS Reading And work and Travel USA Anwers.
Click here to view Answers
Section 2, Questions 15-27
- NOT GIVEN
- NOT GIVEN
A This book describes the creativity of Aboriginal people living in the driest parts of Australia. Stunning reproductions of paintings, beautiful photography and informative text.
B Pocket-sized maps and illustrations with detailed information on the nesting sites and migration patterns of Australia. This is a classic booklet suitable for both beginner and expert.
C Packed full of information for the avid hiker, this book is a must. Photographs, maps and practical advice will guide your journeys on foot through the forests of the Southern continent.
D More than an atlas – this book contains maps, photographs and an abundance of information on the land and climate of countries from around the globe.
E Australia’s premier mountain biking guidebook – taking you through a host of national parks and state forests.
F Here’s the A-Z of Australian native animals – take an in-depth look at their lives and characteristics, through fantastic photographs and informative text.
G Graphic artists have worked with researchers and scientists to illustrate how these prehistoric animals lived and died on the Australian continent.
H A definitive handbook on outdoor safety – with a specific focus on equipment, nutrition, first aid, special clothing and bush skills.
I Detailed guides to 15 scenic car tours that will take you onto fascinating wilderness tracks and along routes that you could otherwise have missed.
SECTION 2 Questions 15-27
Read the advertisement below and answer Questions 15-20.
Need Assitance With IELTS
Do the following statements agree with the information given in the advertisement on the previous page?
In boxes 15 20 on your answer sheet, write
TRUE if the statement agrees with the informution.
FALSE if the statement contradicts the information.
NOT GIVEN if there is no information on this.
- The program cost includes internal flights within the USA.
- Emergency assistance offered in the program includes advice.
- InterExchange offers similar programs in countries other than the USA.
- InterExchange is part of a government program.
- There are no restrictions on the type of job you can do.
- There is an upper age limit for applicants.
Read the information below and answer Questions 21-27.
Each of the short paragraphs below (21-27) gives information about Arthur Phillip College.
Read each paragraph and choose which of the linked sections of the website, A-L, would contain this information.
Write the correct letter A-L in boxes 21-27 on your answer sheet.
- All students receive a transcript of results and relevant award documentation when they end their studies with the College.
- On enrolment, all students receive automatic membership to the Social Club and Public Speaking Club. Students may choose to participate in any arranged activities. The College encourages and promotes interaction between students and teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Successful completion and the achievement of an A or B result in some courses willenable students to achieve advanced standing in these subjects if they proceed to university study. For a list of the courses acceptable to a particular university, e-nail us your request with the name of the university and the course you are interested in.
- Arthur Phillip College is one of the top business colleges in Sydney, Australia. The College offers a wide range of educational and training programs in business and
related areas. Its accredited vocational training courses are designed to meet the needs of individual students and industry.
- At Arthur Phillip College you will learn from lectures, seminars, case studies, group projects, individual assignments and class workshops. Lectures and seminars present concepts and ideas and provide for question-and-answer sessions. Students are expected to take an active role in the learning process through class participation, presentations and projects.
- Courses at Arthur Phillip College involve an average of 25 hours per week of tuition time, with supervised group study accounting for a further 5 hours per week. At least 10 hours per week of individual study is also recommended for most courses.
- During this program you will meet the Director of Studies, teachers and key administrative staff such as the Accommodation Officer and Student Counsellor so
that, right from your first day, you will know how each of them can help you during your time at the College.
MINTONS CAR MART Customer Enquiry IELTS Listening