You should say
- What it is
- What poem is it from
- How you know about it
- How you feel about it
Music makes everything better.
I like to listen to music when I am cooking, cleaning, driving, exercising. It relaxes me in ways nothing else can.
I listen to songs from different genres and one song that brings a smile to my face every time I hear it, is the timeless pop classic “What a wonderful world”.
It talks about appreciating the beauty of your surroundings and it’s the line from the title “And I think to myself, it’s a wonderful world” that I remember so well.
It was first recorded by Louis Armstrong in 1968 but there have been many more versions of it since then sung by various artists.
It was the biggest selling single in UK and reached number 1 spot that year.
I think the first time I heard it was on YouTube. I was looking for old hits and this song just came up in the suggestions.
I was so mesmerized by the lyrics and the singer’s soothing voice
They moved me and just made me realize that I need to find happiness in small things. This world may not be perfect but it’s so wonderful.
Now whenever I am stressed, I take a break and go outside.
Looking at the beautiful sky, listening to the birds chirping and the nature all around me makes me forget about my worries and brings me so much peace. I also feel grateful for all the people in my life – my family and friends who make this world so
An alternate Answer
- I listen to songs on my phone whenever I am travelling.
- In fact, my song choices have changed so much over the years.
- But there is one song and one particular line from that song that I can never forget.
- The line goes like this – ‘One day you will leave this world behind, so live a life that others will remember’
- It is from the song ‘The NIGHTS’ by Avcii.
- I love listening to the whole song, just for this one line.
- I don’t really remember how I first came across this song, but it was about two three years ago.
- I think I might have heard it in a café or a music channel in the TV.
- Whenever, I am feeling low or I don’t feel like studying, I listen to the song for motivation.
- The song just energizes me and makes me work even harder.
- But the lyrics also have a darker meaning.
- The singer Avcii committed suicide at a very young age about two years ago.
- I remember the news came as a huge shock to me.
- When I searched online, I came to know, Avcii was going through depression.
- But one day, when I was listening to this song, I realized how Avcii’s death really gave life to the lyrics.
- His body did leave this Earth, but people will never forget him.
- People will always remember him through his songs.
- He has immortalized his memory through his meaningful song lyrics.
- I also really want to do something for my family, my society and my country.
- So that people also remember me after I leave this world.