11. . Environmental problems are too big for individual countries and
individual persons to address. ln other words, we have reached the
stage where the only way to protect the environment is at an
international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this
12. People are surrounded by advertising, which has an increasing effect, on our lives. Do you think the positive effects of this outweigh the negative effects?
13. Many people believe that today there is a general increase in anti
social, behaviour and lack of respect for others. What might have
caused this situation? How to improve it?
14. interviews form the basic selecting criteria for most large companies. However, some people think that interview is not o reliable method of choosing whom lo employ and there are other beller methods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. In some countries, fast food restaurants and supermarkets give
money to schools ,to promote their products. Do you think this is a
positive or negative development?
16. Some people believe that young people know about international pop and movie shows but know very less about famous people from the history in their own country’s. Why is this? How can more interest be created in young people to gain more knowledge about their own famous people from history?
17. Environmental problems such as pollution and climatic variations are increasing nowadays. The governments have taken some measures at global level. Bul they got only few solutions. Why is it so? How can this problem be solved?
18. Now a lot of people in college are doing academic study. we
should encourage them to learn vocational skill (like plumbers and
electricians). Do you agree or disagree?
19. in most of the societies, the role of mother and father differs. What are the causes of this difference? What will be the parental roles in future?
20. if children behave badly should their parents take responsibility and also be punished? State your answer and give your reasons. OR if a five years old commits a crime (any kind), should his/her parents
accept responsibility and how should they be punished. What is the
age of a child when parents no longer have the responsibility of o