21. Some people say that industrial growth is necessary to solve poverty, but some other people argue that industrial growth is creating environmental problems and should be stopped. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
21. Many people use distance-learning programs to study at home, but some people think that it can not bring the benefits of much as
attending college or university. To what extent do you agree or
22. Government needs to spend money to encourage the development of sport and art for school students, rather than to support professional sports and art events. Do you agree or disagree?
23. Now the machine is very complex, ond a lot of difficult work is
automoled. Does this machine automation have more pros than cons?
24. Newspapers have influenced people’s ideas and opinions. that are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or a negative situation?
25. The economic growth in developing and developed countries is
making people richer. However, the research indicates that people in
developing countries are happier Than people ln developed
countries. What is your opinion on this?
26. People are encouraged to get rid of things in order to get the newest fashion and the latest technology. Do the disadvantages of a
throwaway society outweigh the economic advantages?
27. Once children start school, teachers have more influence than
parents on their intellectual and socio, development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
28. Some people think that the news media nowadays have influenced people’s lives in negative ways. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
29. Differences between countries are barely evident these days.
Everyone in the world is wearing some brands and watching the same tv channels and movies. Do you think it is a positive or a
30. Some people believe that air travel should be restricted because it causes serious pollution and uses up the world’s fuel resources. to what extent do you agree or disagree?