31. Some students fake one year off between finishing school, and going to university, in order to travel or to work. Do you think advantages outweigh disadvantages?
32. Some people say that every human being can create art (e.g.
pointing), others think only the people born with the ability can create art. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
33. Some people say that economic development is necessary to
reduce the poverty in the world. Others say that economic growth should be stopped immediately to stop damaging the environment.
Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
34. As we are facing more and more problems, which affect the whole planet, good relationships between different countries are becoming more important than ever before. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
34. Some people say thot playing computer games is bad for children, whereas others say that it has positive effects on the way children develop. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
35. Fewer and fewer people today write by hand using a pen, pencil, or brush. What are the reasons? is this a positive or negative
36. students today can access information online, so, libraries are not
necessory. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
37. students today can access information online, so, libraries are not
necessary. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
38. in, some countries celebrities complain about the way media
publicize their private lives. Some people say that they should accept it As part of their fame, Do you agree or disagree?
39. Some people think governments should focus on reducing environmental pollution and housing problems to help people prevent illness and disease. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
40. Most employers nowadays put increasing emphasis on socio, skills. some people believe that social skills are important in addition to good qualifications for job success. To what extent, do you agree or disagree?