41. Recent advancements in technology have made the TV screen so
live that people don’t feel the need to go for any live performance (e.glive shows or concerts). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
42. Some children find some subjects such as mathematics and
philosophy too difficult to learn, so some people argue that those
subjects should be optional rather than compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
43. Some people believe that teenagers should concentrate on all
school subjects. But, others believe that teenagers should focus on the subject that they are best at or that they find the most interesting. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
44. ln, some cultures the old age is more valued, while in some cultures the youth is more valued. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
45. Studies show that many criminals have o low level of education. For this reason, people believe that the best way to reduce crime is to educate people in prison so they can get a job when they leave prison. Do you agree or disagree?
46. Mony different countries have most shops and products as the some. Some consider it a positive development, whereas others consider it negative. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
47. in some parts of the world, it is becoming increasingly popular to try to find out about the history of your family. Why do people do this? is this a negative or positive development.
48. Everyone should become vegetarian because they do not need to
eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or
49. Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and a personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
50. Teachers think that international student exchange would be
beneficial for all teenage school students. Do you think its advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Hi, I’m jai singh. Previously a IELTS Counsellor, I became a full-time IELTS Trainer and Overseas Education consoler in 2015. I spend most of my time with my students struggling with IELTS and overseas education. over The period of time i decided to communicate with my students & friends via this website which dedicated towards free IELTS material And transparent overseas education consultation!
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.