0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Do the following statements agree with the views of the writer in Reading Passage?
In boxes 16-22 write-
YES if the statement agrees with the writer
NO if the statement contradicts the writer
NOT GIVEN if it is impossible to say what the writer thinks about this
Example: London Zooís advertisements are poorly presented. Answer: NOT GIVEN
16. London Zoo’s advertisements are dishonest.CorrectIncorrect
17. Zoos made an insignificant contribution to conservation up until 30 years agoCorrectIncorrect
18. The WZCS document is not known in Eastern Europe.CorrectIncorrect
19. Zoos in the WZCS select list were carefully inspected.CorrectIncorrect
20. No-one knew how the animals were being treated at Robin Hill Adventure Park.CorrectIncorrect
21. Colin Tudge was dissatisfied with the treatment of animals at London Zoo.CorrectIncorrect
22. The number of successful zoo conservation programmes is unsatisfactory.CorrectIncorrect
Choose the appropriate letters A-D and write them in boxes 23-25 on your answer sheet.
23. What were the objectives of the WZCS document?CorrectIncorrect
24. Why does the writer refer to Robin Hill Adventure Park?CorrectIncorrect
25. What word best describes the writer’s response to Colin Tudges’ prediction on captive breeding programmes?CorrectIncorrect
The writer mentions a number of factors that lead him to doubt the value of the WZCS document Which THREE of the following factors are mentioned?
Write your answers (A-F) in boxes 26-28 on your answer sheet.
List of Factors:CorrectIncorrect